Are you a young member of Scouting, Guiding, Youth Club, School or After-School club? Do you want to get your paws on some fantastic Pawprint Badges goodies and win a set of badges for your unit? Would you like to see your design made into our next challenge badge? Then get involved!
We’re offering you the chance to decide who else will join our tribe and see your winning design made into our next badge. The winner and 2 runners up will also receive a bespoke Pawprint Badges t-shirt printed with their designs and the winner’s unit will receive a set of up to 30 badges as part of their prize.
So what do you have to do I hear you ask? Simple! We’re sure you’ve all got lots of ideas for some fantastic characters and challenge badges so we would love to see them. Simply download and print either of the Entry Forms below, create your design and tell us a little about your idea then send your form back to us by post or email. The deadline for entries is 30th September 2018 and the winners will be announced on 1st November 2018.
Get your young people involved! Why not use this competition as a starter activity at one of your meetings or alternatively print the entry form and hand them out at the end of the meeting to bring back next week? You could win a set of FREE badges for your unit!
Choose either a blank entry form or for a little helping hand, we've drawn an outline of Rik to get you going. Completely up to you and all ideas are welcome! Happy Drawing! :)
1. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
The deadline for entries to be received will be 12 o’clock midnight on Friday 30th September 2018.
To be eligible for the ‘Pawprint Badges Design Competition 2018’, you Must be a young person aged 5 to 25 years (inclusive).
Entrants may submit a maximum of 1 design. The winning designs will be selected based on their merits and concept; a developed drawing skill is not essential.
Entries must be supplied either via post by printing the Entry Form and sending your completed entry to: Pawprint Badges, 18 Norwich Close, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 7SJ.
Alternatively, you can scan your completed entry form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries submitted in any other way will not be accepted. No proof of receipt will be given for entries. There can be only one named entrant per entry form.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- There is no fee to enter the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is 12.00 MIDNIGHT on Friday 30th September 2018.
- This competition is open to any young person aged 5 to 25 years (inclusive).
- No responsibility can be accepted for incorrectly completed entry forms or those that are illegible or corrupted. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All correctly completed entries will be placed before the judging panel, which will select 3 winning designs and from these 1 overall winner.
- The 3 winning designs will be announced on the Pawprint Badges website (www.pawprintbadges.co.uk) on 1st November 2018.
- The winning entrants will be contacted via email/phone by 1st November 2018 and will receive their prizes in due course.
- Pawprint Badges will decide at which point to produce and launch the winning badge. This will be no more than 9 months after the announcement.
- Entry Forms will not be returned and Pawprint Badges accept no responsibility for the loss of entries or submissions by post or email.
- The winning designs will be the ones that, in the opinion of the judges, are best suited to being created in badge form with a strong concept and design idea.
- The 3 winning entries will all receive a one-off Pawprint Badges t-shirt featuring their design. The overall winner will also receive a set of up to 30 challenge badges of their choice for their unit and see their design be produced as the latest badge for sale on the Pawprint Badges website.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur that render the design competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Pawprint Badges. As such, Pawprint Badges may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the competition and the terms thereof and the winners agree that, in such event, no liability shall attach itself to the business, provided that any substituted prize shall be of no lesser value.
- The decision of the judges is final and correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Pawprint Badges logos and the Entry Form supplied are the property of Pawprint Badges. Entrants' use of any material comprised in the Entry Form, including the items listed in the previous sentence, is limited to use in respect of this competition only. No further use shall be permitted without Pawprint Badges’ prior written consent.
- By submitting an entry, you grant to Pawprint Badges a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence to use, electronically reproduce, distribute, publish, alter and adapt any information or material submitted as part of an entry into the competition in any and all media.
- Entrants agree to waive any moral rights they may have in any material submitted as part of an entry.
- By submitting an entry you accept these terms and conditions.
- Pawprint Badges reserves the right, but not the obligation, to publish any entry, including on the Website. Entrants acknowledge that the nature of the internet means that such entries will be available to be uploaded and viewed worldwide.
- Each entrant agrees that his/her entry is original, their wholly owned creation and made without the inclusion of material owned by any third party. Entrants will keep Pawprint Badges harmless from any claims in relation to their entry alleging that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
- Pawprint Badges will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pawprint Badges for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Pawprint Badges may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the owner’s sole opinion) or who, in the owner's sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of Pawprint Badges.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the same shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Pawprint Badges: 18 Norwich Close, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 7SJ acting on behalf of Pawprint Trading Ltd.